Thursday, March 17, 2011

Random Updates

Happy St. Patty's Day!  Hope you're not getting pinched! :)

I wanted to share some shop news ... we've gotten in more Bella Solid Snow and we got a pretty Essential Dot called Sunshine. Lovely, no?  It's really pretty with the Tea Garden prints as well.

We also just ordered some patterns to add ... and I am very excited to get those.  As soon as we get a shipping notification on them, I will share more details. So that is coming soon!

Did you know that most of our orders get shipped out the same or next day?!  If you need it quick, we can help.  :) Also, this weekend is the last weekend of the sale on Weekends (ends 3/20). 

I have several projects I am planning to share with you soon ... going to make this bag, share my shoo-fly charm quilt as a tutorial, have an idea for a twist on the shoo-fly block (going to test it out this weekend), and a few other "charming" projects for you. And ... at your request, I will be using some Flurry this weekend to get ready for week two of the Pinwheel Quilt Along! :-)

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)