Monday, June 20, 2011

Bliss Scraps Winner!

Hello, hello!

Happy Monday, y'all!  It drew a winner for the bundle of Bliss scraps today and the winner is ... drum roll, please ... Jenniffier!  You can see her list of WIPs here. :-)

Jenniffier, please email us (sewlux (at) gmail (dot) com) and I will send you this little bundle of leftovers from my Bliss pinwheel quilt.  There are six roughly 5" x 22" strips ... hopefully you can work them into a WIP! 

Hoping to work on assembling some Clover & Violet Stitch and Quilt Along blocks so that I can start embroidering!  :-)

Happy Sewing! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Yippy! I won! I will be emailing you in just a moment. Thanks so much for the giveaway. I am sure I will make great use of it. Just so you know the link you posted doesn't work. Try this one http://jenniffier.blogspot.com/2011/06/week-in-progress-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fixed the link Jenniffier - sorry about that! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)