Thursday, June 23, 2011

Easy Does It

Hi!  I've been easing into the room clean up over here!  :-)  Here's a sneak at one corner.  We won't look behind the camera just yet ...

I did move some furniture around and got *some* of my fabric organized.  (Um, that's only about half of my stash ... scary!)  Once I am really done (and by done, I mean it is in a state that is "as good as it is going to get"), I will take some photos and give you a tour.

I did get distracted and started a quilt last night.  And then I saw the new Swatch Book pattern from Keyka Lou today and whipped one up immediately!

It's a super easy pattern and I was done from purchase to print to press in about an hour. :-)  I did adjust the measurements a little to accommodate a little notebook I had on hand since I don't have any moleskins yet.

Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on organizing your fabrics! I'll be anxious to have the tour and hear how you got all of those fabrics stacked upright like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)