Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Vintage Modern & Other Stuff

Happy Wednesday!  I finally made it back into my sewing room today.  I probably definitely should've been doing some work instead, but I was excited to get some Farmer's Wife Friday sewing done as well as some planning for a few other things, including cutting into this ...

... for a pouch swap.  Hope that'll be ok with my secret swap partner.  (And is it bad that I just like staring at the bundle?)  :-)

Tonight while I was messing with some little FW pieces, I got an email that Vintage Modern yardage is on the way.  Woot!  Woot!  I can't wait for those houndstooth prints.  I will be adding it to the shop this weekend and we'll start shipping it out on Monday.  And speaking of Vintage Modern, we got three pretty stacks of charms in today.  This will be the last of the charms we'll receive for this line, so stockpile them if you like them.  :-)

That's all for tonight, folks!   Thanks for stopping through ... don't forget to guess my project.  I will post a winner for the giveaway on Friday!

Happy Sewing!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)