Friday, August 3, 2012

Practically Paper Piecing Blog Hop

Happy Friday, friends!  Do you have Olympic fever?  Goodness ... I am so glad I am still on my teacher's summer break so I can stay up late and watch all the exciting events!  :-)



I wanted to highlight a fun blog hop that kicked off on Wednesday ... the Practically Paper Piecing Blog Hop organized by Kristy at Quiet Play. Everyday this month, there will be a project showing you how to use up those orphan blocks.  (And even if you aren't a paper piecer, I bet you have a few orphan blocks around.  Well, maybe only a few of us do ... right, Rhonda?!)

So, check it out!  I hear there are a few giveaways along the way too.  ;-)

Back later with some updates on what I've been working on this week.

Happy Sewing!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)