Sunday, August 26, 2012

School Time!

Hey y'all!  This teacher is headed back to school tomorrow ... I am sure when my alarm goes off in the morning my husband will laugh as he announces "school time!" just to get on my nerves.  :-)

But school doesn't have to be all bad.  I love my Craftsy classes.  Do you take any Craftsy classes?  If not, you should to try it out.  They have LOTS of classes on sorts of things, including quilting, of course.  They also have some free classes like this one ...


I love Elizabeth Hartman's work and she is great at her quilting math.  So when I saw that her "Creative Quilt Backs" pieced backings class was FREE, I immediately signed up.  Check it out here.  And if you are a visual learner, like myself, its all video-based so you can see it for yourself.

Don't forget that today is the last day to add a texture project to our Stitch & Share Challenge Linky as well as to comment on the Birthday Giveaway post.

Happy Sewing!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)