Friday, October 12, 2012

EPP Mug Rug

So last month I finished up a Scrappy Mug Rug swap ... I was just going through some pictures and realized that I never posted the a.maz.ing mug rug I received ...


Robyn, at Coffee & Cotton, made this awesome mug rug for me.  I love the English Paper Pieced star on this.  It's really super fun.  I admire the people who have the time (and patience) to make all those beautiful EPP blocks.  One day, I tell myself, one day.  :-)


Look at the detail on the quilting.  Goodness!  It's really so lovely.

Robyn makes some amazing things ... check out her blog here.  :-)

Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Your mug rug is lovely! You must try EPP- it is not that difficult and most people find it very relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you like it! It was fun to make. Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)