Sunday, October 28, 2012

Weekend Sewing

Been doing a little sewing this weekend ... not too much since we traveled to a wedding out of town yesterday.  I have several friends expecting little ones soon, so I am on a mad dash to finish up some little quilts.


Fortunately, Jennie's Car Seat Quilt pattern is pretty quick to make.  Started a Bungle Jungle version ....


Finished the top today and then got all the pieces cut to a Vintage Modern version as well.  Hope to baste tomorrow.

What did you work on this weekend?

Happy Sewing!  :-)

2 comments:

  1. That fabric makes me so happy. I just recently made a bbaby quilt from it. You quilt looks lovely too. I like the sashing in between

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I squared up HST's this weekend. I didn't get anything sewn together though. Life just isn't allowing me to sew much these days. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)