Sunday, July 6, 2014

April Showers Mini Charm Pillow Pattern

Hey there y'all!

If you're like me you love both quick and easy projects AND Bonnie & Camille fabrics!  ;-)  This project combines both of my favorites and works great for any collection or your scraps!


This pillow is so fast to make - quick piecing, add some borders, quilt it up and add a backing!


You'll need 1 mini charm pack and 3 fat quarters as well as batting for this 18" pillow project.


We also have some kits available in the shop while supplies last!  Free pattern download available here.
Links to more pillow projects with tips on making backing and finishing here and here.

Please send me a link or tag me on Instagram (@sewlux) if you make one - I'd love to see it!

Happy sewing! :-)


3 comments:

  1. What a great way to use those mini charm packs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! So pretty! The only problem is I just used up my Bonnie and Camille mini charms making your mini charm patchwork pouches (so cute). I guess I am going to need more Bonnie and Camille mini charms! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the tutorial for this wreath! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)