Monday, June 22, 2015

Thimble Blossoms Scrappy Sampler QAL : Swoon Sixteen

Happy Monday! 

This week we are moving ahead on our Thimble Blossoms Scrappy Sampler quilt. :-)

So far, we've made five Lollies, one Piccadilly Circus, three Tulips, and three "wave" blocks. 

This week, we're working on the Swoon Sixteen blocks.  This is the mid-size swoon - Camille has both an original (24") and a mini size.  You're wanting the newest pattern, which finishes to 16".  The pattern for this quilt is here if you need one.  We're going to make THREE swoon blocks - no changes to the pattern.  :-) 



My blocks are a little wrinkly - sorry about that!  My initial photos weren't great so I retook them and they got a little rumpled in between.


I really like that this Swoon pattern calls for three prints instead of two.  I think it adds a little fun! 



And one more ...I can't decide which one is my favorite. 



See you next Monday - I'll share the layout, borders & sashing!  We're soooo close and I can't wait for you to see it!

If you are on Instagram, show me your wave blocks and tag them #TBScrappySamplerQAL !

Happy Sewing! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)